Below is a list of funding sources dedicated to helping musicians during the COVID-19 crisis. Please don’t hesitate to apply if you could use some assistance.
Additionally, if there are any other resources we’ve missed and you’d like for us to share, you can email it to us at: email@example.com
- Be a musician who had a confirmed gig cancelled due to COVID-19
- Provide proof of confirmed gig
- Provide W9
- Provide documentation proving that at least 50% of all income comes from working within the music community
- Provide proof of cancellations and bookings and/or relevant medical documentation
- Provide proof of cancellations and bookings
- Provide a biography, resume, or discography
- Must have at least 3 years of music industry employment
- Provide documentation of loss of income from COVID-19
- Provide most recent bank statement
- Must be a musician of any genre in a time of acute need
- Must have worked in the U.S. as a professional musician for at least 5 years
- Must currently reside in the U.S.
- Must provide tax documentation detailing that for five (5) or more years, your principal income has been derived from your work as a musician